About the course
People often claim they want their dog to be “obedient.” However, this is an end result. What most people actually need to do is learn how to communicate with their dog clearly and effectively and to use this communication to teach appropriate behaviour. The teaching of appropriate behaviour is what creates an obedient dog who is a pleasure to live with.
This course is designed for students who wish to develop this high level of communication with their dogs. They will learn about the holistic nature of dog behaviour and they will develop the practical tools necessary to manage and alter their dog’s current behaviours. This is a course for people who want a fulfilling, peaceful and enjoyable relationship with their dog.
- Communication Skills Part 1 - Archie Poor behaviour - Jumping Up For Food (0:17)
- Communication Skills Part 2 - Archie Food Correction (2:46)
- Communication Skills Part 3 - Archie Food Challenge (4:21)
- Communication Skills Part 4 - Archie Improved Behaviour (1:06)
- Communication Skills Part 5 - Ownership Leadership (0:35)
- Communication Skills Part 6 - Result Calm Dog (0:30)
- Communication Skills Part 7 - Doorway Challenge (3:44)
- Importance Of Building Trust In The Lead Part 1 (5:22)
- Importance Of Building Trust In The Lead Part 2 - Willow Lead Pressure (9:54)
- Importance Of Building Trust In The Lead Part 3 (0:50)
- Importance Of Building Trust In The Lead Part 4 (7:40)
- Importance Of Building Trust In The Lead Part 5 - Billy Walk (3:28)
Hi, I’m Peter Belic
I have over 40 years experience in dog obedience training. I've achieved the highest prizes of dog obedience in Australia and rehabilitated thousands of dogs across the Hunter Region in NSW Australia.
We have put together this online course to provide people anywhere in the world to benefit from our tried and tested training philosophy and improve the life of you and your dog.
Be comfortable to walk your dog without being concerned about aggressive behaviour to other people and dogs.
Dogs and Family
Learn how to integrate your dog into your home and part of your family.
Learn to change your dog's behaviour with professional techniques